Grand Canyon South Rim tour with helicopter ride
- Soar over the Canyon's Dragon's Corridor on a helicopter flight
- See the extinct volcano “Fortification Hill”
- Enjoy panoramic stops for photo ops including Bright Angel Lodge, Mather Point and Yavapai Point
Travel in comfort aboard the luxurious Mercedes Sprinter fully equipped with TV, reclining seats, large vista windows and air conditioning.
The tour will begin with a photo stop at the Hoover Dam with views from the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, perfect for enjoying the engineering masterpiece.
Afterwards, you’ll get back on the road to the Grand Canyon. On your way, you’ll drive past the extinct volcano, “Fortification Hill” as your driver provides expert commentary throughout the tour.
You’ll enjoy a 25-30 minute helicopter flight over the Dragon’s Corridor which will show you the most spectacular views of the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River.
Experience the raw and natural beauty of one of the “Seven Wonders of the World”– the Grand Canyon.
Your park admission and lunch (see below) is included on this tour, so no need to worry about hidden fees or extra costs. There will be a scenic stop at the Bright Angel Lodge, Mather Point and Yavapai Point on the Rim of the Grand Canyon.
The tour will conclude with a relaxing drive back to Las Vegas so you can enjoy your night in Sin City.
Box lunch choices:
- Ham, lettuce, tomato, onion and Swiss cheese
- Turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion and Muenster cheese
- Veggie sandwich with Swiss cheese, cucumber, sprouts, avocado, tomato and onion
- Green salad
Your choice of a side:
- 1 Cookie
- 1 Poore Brothers chip package
- 1 16oz. Water bottle
- 1 Mayo packet
- 1 Mustard packet
- Breakfast Included At Expresso Express Cafe
- Complimentary pick up from most major hotels in the Strip and Downtown areas
- Professional driver / guide with narration throughout the tour
- Ride in Mercedes Sprinter equipped with TV, comfortable seats and air-conditioning
- Bottled water served throughout the day
- Box lunch
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- Motorcoach is not wheelchair accessible
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listed, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- If you are traveling with a child 2 and over, you must purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA guidelines
- Daily at 7.30
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...