Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour with helicopter and boat ride
- Visit the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Fly over the Canyon by helicopter
- Travel down the Colorado River by boat
- See Native American dances
- Enjoy roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas
Experience the Wild West by bus, boat, and helicopter on this day tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas aboard a luxury motorcoach, complete with a knowledgeable driver-guide who will describe the history of the area along the way. You’ll stop near the amazing Hoover Dam for photos before heading out again. You’ll pass through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest and reach the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You’ll have most of the day to explore the breathtaking views of this magnificent geological formation. The area is also home to the Hualapai Indians, who often perform ancient dances in traditional attire!
When you’re done with exploring on foot, you can hop into a helicopter for an astounding descent into the Canyon all the way to the Colorado river. From there you’ll step onto a boat for a more relaxing 20-minute cruise down the river with the towering Canyon walls around you. You won’t miss a thing!
- Roundtrip transportation to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Helicopter ride
- Boat ride
- Free show tickets to Native American cultural performances
- Free Laughlin Tour
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Please note motorcoach is not wheelchair accessible
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the Helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- Pick-ups begin at 5.20am
- Departure at 7.30am
- Spanish guide Tuesday and Saturday
Viaja desde el aeropuerto McCarran a las brillantes luces de Las Vegas con estilo . Todas las limusi...
El recorrido comenzará con la oportunidad de fotografiar la Presa Hoover desde el asombroso puente O...
¡Experimenta el lado sensual del Cirque du Soleil, un giro seductor en la realidad, haciendo que el ...
Experimenta la coreografía, las proyecciones de vanguardia y el paisaje sonoro icónico de The Beatle...
Disfrute de una cena de tres platos con cócteles perfectamente combinados en una exclusiva gira VIP ...
Empuja un auto de carreras exótico y lleva tu adrenalina a los límites conduciendo un elegante paseo...