Grand Canyon West Rim by luxury limo van with helicopter and pontoon ride
- Go on a helicopter ride to the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Relax on the Colorado River by pontoon
- Drive through a 900-Year-Old Joshua Tree Forest en route to the lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! Your professional driver/guide will provide you with live narration en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas while you sit back and relax in a true luxury fashion aboard the Mercedes Sprinter. This vehicle is fully equipt with a TV, reclining seats, foot rests and large vista windows for your viewing pleasure.
The first stop will be at the helicopter terminal at the Grand Canyon West Rim where you’ll experience a descent of 4,000 ft down into the Grand Canyon, touching down near the banks of the Colorado River.
From there, you’ll cruise down the Colorado River as you experience the Grand Canyon and the ancient geological rock formations. You’ll float your way down the river with a friendly boat guide who will provide you expert information about the surroundings.
After your boat adventure, you’ll be taken to the top of the Grand Canyon to continue your adventure to Eagle Point, where you’ll see some of the best panoramic views. But your journey doesn’t stop there, you’ll visit the Hualapai Indian Nation and learn of their traditional dance and dress.
Finally, after spending approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, you’ll head back to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound.
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Helicopter and pontoon ride
- Free show tickets with all tours
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The Mercedes Sprinter is not wheelchair accessible, collapsible wheelchairs only
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listen, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- If you are traveling with a child 2 and over, you must purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA guidelines
- Daily at 7.30am
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience the sensual side of Cirque du Soleil, a seductive twist on reality, making the provocativ...
Experience the choreography, state-of-the-art projections and iconic soundscape from The Beatles at ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...