- The best way to see the awesome night life that made Las Vegas famous!
- Enjoy guided walks and luxury bus transport
- See the top things to see at night around town
Bright lights in the Big City. See Las Vegas in all its splendor. See the lights of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas as well as the Bellagio Fountains Show, the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, and the Fremont Street Experience. Your tour guide will hop off with you at each stop and show you each attraction from the best vantage point. There’s no other way to see Las Vegas from the Welcome to Vegas sign to Downtown in such an efficient format. Sit back and let your guide show you the top things to see at night in Las Vegas in an extremely efficient itinerary.
Guided walks take you to:
- Bally’s bus entrance on Flamingo (starting point) Fremont Street Experience
- Vegas Vick, the Neon Cowboy
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Golden Nugget
- World’s largest golden nugget
- Worls’s largest chandelier
- The Art of Cosmopolitan
- Mirage Volcano
- Bellagio Fountains
- The “Welcome to Las Vegas” Sign
- Paris Las Vegas and the Balloon, Arc, and Eiffel Tower
Along the way, you’ll also see:
- The lights of the Vegas strip
- The Luxor Infinity Light Beam
- The Las Vegas Wedding Chapels, including the drivethru chapel Golden Nugget
- MGM Grand Lion
- New York, New York’s Statue of Liberty lit up Aria and City Center
- Pick-up and drop-off
3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
North side of Bally’s at their Airport Shuttle Entrance on East Flamingo Rd
- Be sure and wear comfortable walking shoes because there is a lot of walking on this tour!
Every day at 8.00pm
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...