Two-day Antelope Canyon and Grand Canyon National Park tour
- Journey through sculpted sandstone walls of Lower and Upper Antelope Canyon with a Navajo guide
- Explore the town of Page, Arizona at your leisure with easy access to dining
- Don’t forget your camera as you drive through the Painted Desert and Navajo Nation to the Grand Canyon
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Page/Lake Powell
Begin your tour at 6.00am with a scenic drive to Page, Arizona from Las Vegas with views of Virgin River Gorge, Escalante/Grand Staircase National Monument and Lake Powell– all from your luxury motorcoach! While in Page, you’ll tour Lower Antelope Canyon with a Navajo guide (¼ mile walk to the lower end of a canyon) and Horseshoe Bend Scenic Overlook.
Afterward, you’ll be checked in for a tour of Upper Antelope Canyon and hotel accommodations for the evening. You’ll be given the rest of the day to explore the area, go on the canyon tour and dine in the quaint town of Page, AZ.
(Note: Tour availability may require a reverse order of Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon. Overnight stay will remain the same.)
Day 2 - Page to Grand Canyon National Park - Las Vegas
Drive across the Painted Desert and Navajo Nation on your way to Grand Canyon National Park. Guides will share visits to Cameron Trading Post and Grand Canyon Desert View overlook on the way to Grand Canyon Village, on the South Rim.
You’ll have a chance to enjoy rim walks, lunch and shopping at Grand Canyon Village until your departure for Las Vegas at 2:00 pm.
- Transportation from Las Vegas to Page and Grand Canyon
- Lunch on both days
- Admission to Antelope Canyon walking tour and Grand Canyon National Park
- Scenic Walk to Horseshoe Bend
- Double or Single Occupancy overnight lodging in Page, AZ.
- Children 2 and under (lap sized): free
Hotel pickup is available at 5 Las Vegas hotels -
- 5.15am - Excalibur Hotel and Casino - Tour Lobby - Rotunda S/West Corner of property
- 5.25am - Bally's Hotel and Casino - Tour pick up area - North Curb, on Flamingo Rd
- 5.35am - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino - Tour pick up area - Siren's Cove, Main Drive
- 5.45am - Circus Circus Hotel and Casino - Front tour pick up area - Facing Las Vegas Blvd
- 5.55am - Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino - Tour pick up area – Carson St. Side of Property
- You must contact the tour operator to confirm hotel pickup location and time
- There will be an English/Chinese speaking tour guide
- Download a free app with photos, text, videos and tour narration, to give more information about the tour
- NOTE: Children 6 and under are not permitted on the Upper Antelope Canyon Tour
- Antelope Canyon (½ mile of walking) requires guests to be able to climb stairs and walk on sand and smooth rocks
- Horseshoe Bend Overlook requires a 1.5 mile (2.4km) walk with a slight incline over sand and some rocks. It is considered an easy hike but can be challenging in the heat.
- Page, Arizona is very dry and sunny, and usually about 4-5 degrees cooler than Las Vegas on any given day. It is also possible to have heavy rains in Page, as well winter snow
- Grand Canyon National Park, is 10-15 degrees cooler than Page and 20-30 degrees cooler than Las Vegas
- It is recommended to bring comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. Also drink water throughout the day. If you have an umbrella, you might like to use it on the sunny hike to Horseshoe Bend Overlook
- Daily at 6.00am
- May - October
The colorful Antelope Canyon offers beautiful photos of sculpted sandstone walls with a walkable cor...
Spend a day away from the lights and sound of busy Las Vegas and explore the astonishing natural bea...
Experience the Wild West by bus, boat, and helicopter on this day tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas...
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim on this narrated tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas early, in a ...
This tour will take you through the Arizona Strip and Dixie National Forest with a view as impressiv...
Your professional driver/guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon from Las Veg...
Safety is the number one concern so the tours start with a designated driver and a step-on tour guid...
Your adventure will begin with a complimentary limousine pickup at your Las Vegas hotel and transpor...
Combine remarkable views of Horseshoe Bend from the air with an exclusive Tower Butte landing. You’l...
Experience a thrilling helicopter tour over Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend as you ...