Cinque Terre and Portovenere tour from Lucca with optional lunch
- Visit the Cinque Terre National Park by train and by boat
- Explore 3 of the 5 villages: Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- Enjoy a typical Ligurian lunch (optional) and swim in the sea in Monterosso
- Take advantage of one hour of free time to visit Portovenere
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour from Lucca to Porto Venere and Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise divided into five villages which are located on steep cliffs overlooking the sea. Discover a unique landscape, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame a spectacular scenery. Visit three of the five villages.
Spend an unforgettable day in one of the most impressive Ligurian landscapes: the area consists of kilometers of rocky coast with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views and has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
You’ll first reach Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style "case-torri". Then you will move to Vernazza, a village overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower, and enjoy some free time there. Afterward, you will reach Monterosso, known as the "pearl of Cinque Terre". This ancient fishing village, the biggest of the National Park, with its lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you.
Book the lunch option to have a typical Ligurian lunch in a seaside restaurant. The menu consists of a seafood starter, handmade pasta “trofie” with Pesto sauce, baked fish with potatoes, tiramisù (wine and water) followed by the typical “Limoncino” made with fresh lemons from Monterosso. After lunch, take a swim and enjoy the perfect sandy beach and crystalline water.
Board the ferry boat to Portovenere and enjoy unforgettable views of the villages from the sea, the perfect viewpoint for taking unique photos! Take advantage of your free time in Portovenere and get to know this elegant and popular destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Take the boat again and reach the city of La Spezia where the bus will be waiting for you to take you back to Lucca.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- Typical Ligurian lunch and "Limoncino" (depending on the option chosen)
- Child 3-12 years: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years: free of charge
Piazzale Giuseppe Verdi 1-3, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Lucca, inside Porta Sant'Anna - Piazzale Verdi, near the tourist office.
- From November 2nd to March 31st the boat service isn't available but the itinerary will be guaranteed anyway with trains and bus
- The itinerary could be subject to changes due to unpredictable reasons such as railway strikes and bad weather (no refund)
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 8:40am
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
Cinque Terre is one of Italy's most beautiful destinations. This tour dedicates a full day to discov...
We will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Chianti area, the Gothic and Medieval village...
You will start the tour visiting a typical medieval village placed on the hill that overlooks Val di...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Lucca re...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...