Santana full adventure and east tour in open roof 4x4 jeep
- Santana, the "biosphere reserve" by UNESCO, gives you the opportunity to visit its typical houses
- Short walk in Levada da Serra do Faial into Balcões
- Ribeira Primeira, which is a unique and special place where you can experience Madeira’s nature
From Funchal heading towards the North side of the island, you will pass through Ribeiro Frio, where you will be surrounded with beautiful evergreen mountains. There, you will start our short walk from Levada da Serra do Faial into Balcões. After 30 minutes of walking (flat terrain), you will arrive at an incredible viewpoint in the middle of the valley where you will be able to see native birds flying around the highest peaks.
Afterward, you will do an off-road drive and visit one of the most emblematic towns in the island, Santana, known for its triangular shaped houses which served locals for centuries as dwellings and stables.
From there, you will go to Santo da Serra, more specifically, Ribeira Primeira Park: a unique and sustainable project in the middle of the forest that provides a relaxing atmosphere. There you can also catch your own trout for lunch, (not included).
To finish our tour, you will be driven downhill through Morena while contemplating astonishing views over the southeast of the island.
- Professional guide
- 4X4 tour
- Safety instructions + First aids kit
- Hotel pickup & drop-Off (Funchal-Caniço)
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Local taxes
- Food & drinks
- Children up to 10 years old pay only 50%
Free pick up between 8.45am and 9.00am in Funchal Area. Caniço: 8.30am. Please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number or a meeting point address
- Free pick up between 8.45am and 9.00am in Funchal Area. Caniço: 8.30am
- Please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number or a meeting point address
Feel the freedom of underwater exploration – without any equipment. This beginner freediving course ...
Winding through the picturesque terraces above Machico, you'll come even closer to Madeira's breatht...
To discover the lesser-known treasures of northern Madeira, this tour ticks all the boxes. It featur...
Madeira is famous for wine and views, two things that feature on this half-day tour. You'll journey ...
The highest peaks in Madeira are the stars of the show on this hike, where you'll feel closer and cl...
This is your chance to sail like a celeb on your own luxury private yacht. Sailing the sunny south c...