Mallorca Bay Cruise with swimming
- Discover the southwest coast of the stunning island of Mallorca
- Explore a number of naturally beautiful coves
- Great for families with children of all ages
Enjoy this lovely trip during which you will sail through the southwest coast of Mallorca, arriving at the Malgrat Islands (a natural Marine Reserve) where you will stop for a swim and enjoy the beautiful marine life. During this trip, you will discover the beautiful coves of Cala Monjo, Cala Fornells, the surroundings of the Port of Santa Ponsa and the monuments of King Jaime I, amongst other sites. This short excursion is ideal for families and children of all ages. Children and adults alike will love the boat's submarine vision windows which provide amazing entertainment.
- Boat trip
- Masks and snorkels (against a 10€ deposit)
- Children 5 years of age and under: free
- Children 6-11 years of age: reduced
Camp de mar, Camí Salinar 1B, Andratx, 07160, Spain
- On board, you will find toilets and two bars where you can to buy drinks and snacks
Every day except Mondays and Thursdays at:
- Camp de Mar at 10.20am
- Paguera Palmira at 10.50am
- Tora at 11.00am
- Santa Ponsa at 11.15am
One of Majorca's most beautiful towns is home to one of its most inspiring locations. Over the centu...
Journey to the centre of the earth with a visit to one of Mallorca's most dramatic cave systems - th...
Pirates Reloaded is a strictly adults-only, high-octane party experience that's definitely unique in...
Three of eastern Majorca's most colourful attractions are on the menu in this full day excursion. Yo...
Pirate Tim and Calypso the Parrot need your help to find their lost treasure. But first you need to ...
Coasteering is a wet and wild adventure suitable for families, children or adults. It combines swimm...