- Experience Mallorca by Mallorca Pass for 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 days
- Get free entry to Palma's Cathedral and further top attractions and museums of the island
- Visit Palma Aquarium, waterparks and caves for free
- Enjoy free hop-on-hop-off bus tour and guided walking tours
Explore the sunny island of Mallorca by using the Mallorca Pass. Visit La Seu, the Cathedral of Palma, and the aquarium. Discover Palma on a hop-on-hop-off bus or on a guided tour on foot or by bicycle. The Pass includes free admission to popular sites such as Palma's Cathedral, Mallorca's waterparks, the Marineland Dolphinarium, sightseeing buses and trains, museums, and more! Benefit from exclusive discounts on souvenirs, leisure activities, and gastronomy and turn your holiday into something special!
The Mallorca Pass is available for 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 days and can be used on your smartphone. The free, digital travel guide provides you with important information about the included attractions, tours and discounts and gives you insider tips about the island.
The Mallorca Pass is the ideal solution for couples, groups, families, but also solo travelers to explore the island individually. The great diversity of attractions and discounts offers something for everyone.
Mallorca Pass includes
Free admission to the following attractions and tours:
- Harbour cruise Palma (1 April - 1 October)
- Cathedral of Palma - La Seu
- Hop-on hop-off city tour of Palma
- Fundación Bartolomé March (City Palace)
- Guided bicycle tour through Palma by NANO-bicycle
- Guided tour through Palma's historic city
- Tren Arenal (mini train on the beach promenade) (1 April - 30 November)
- Aqualand El Arenal - Mallorca's biggest water park (1 May - 30 September) *
- Palma Aquarium
- Monestir de la Real Monastery
- Western Waterpark (1 May - 30 September) *
- Katmandu Park (1 March - 30 September)
- Coves del Hams (dripstone caves)
- Marineland Dolphinarium - Dolphinarium, Tropical House & Aquarium (1 April - 31 October) *
- Golf Fantasia (mini golf course) (1 April - 31 October)
- Cuevas de Génova (dripstone cave)
- Santuari de Cura (monastery)
- Santuari de Lluc (monastery)
- Convento Iglesia La Porciuncula (glass church)
- Basilica Convento de San Francisco
- Monasterio de la Real (monastery)
- Tren Cala Millor (mini train) (1 April - 31 October)
- Diocesan Museum
- Chopin Museum
- The Gardens of Alfabia (1 March - 30 November)
- Real de la Cartuja (monastery) (1 January - 30 November)
Save up to 50% on leisure and cultural activities:
- Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience – 20%
- Delicious Tapas Tour in Palma – 20%
- Palma Tourist Center - Information - Bike Hire - Tours – 10%
- Souvenir shop & Restaurant - Palma Aquarium – 10%
- The adventurous climbing Park - Forestal Park – 10%
- Water activities with PX boats – 10%
- The Pirate Show - A fascinating experience – 10%
- Mallorca Fashion Outlet – 10%
- Glassblowing factory La Fiore – 10% (purchase in shop)
- Boat tours - Barcos Azules – 10%
- The art nouveau museum Can Prunera in Soller – 2€
- Delicatessen Fet a Sóller - 5€ voucher for online purchase
- Spectacular Sommershows in the Gardens of Alfabia – 10%
- Glass blowing factory Menestralia – 10% off purchase in shop
- Horse riding excursions on Rancho Grande – 10%
- Dripstone cave Coves d'Artà – 2€
- Parish church Iglesia parroquial de la Transfiguración del Señor – 50%
- Traditional Country House Els Calderers – 10%
- Natura Parc - Flora and Fauna on Mallorca – 20%
- Guided Wine Tours (Mallorca Wine Tours) – 10%
- Indoor eKart-track eKarts – 10%
- Souvenir shop of Cuevas de Hams – 5%
- Center for diving and water acitivities - SKUALO Adventure Sports – 10%
- Palma Tourist Center - discount on tours, bike & scooter rentals
* Choose and select attraction: Get free admission to the Aqualand El Arenal OR the Western Waterpark OR the Marineland Dolphinarium.
You will moreover get a free Mallorca travel guide with practical insider information - as hardcopy or as download.
- Free admission as stated
- Free digital travel guide in English and German language
- Personal expenses
- Public transport
- Airport transfer
- Infants ages 0-4: free
- Children ages 5-12: reduced
- Youth ages 13-17: reduced
You will receive the Mallorca Pass via email and you can start using it wherever you like.
- Please note that you will receive the Pass within 24 hours of your booking from the tour operator by email
- You can either use the Pass on your smartphone or print it out as the participating attractions accept printed as well as digital Passes
- Please note that some of the attractions listed are not open during the winter season
- Cancellation: Possible up to one day before starting date. 20€ per card - provided that the documents have not been used
- Mallorca Pass is available for 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 days
- The Pass is valid for 14 calender days. Within those days you are free to choose the days you will use it
The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the bus...
Welcome to Palma de Mallorca You’ll experience: - The Bellver Castle, a former Gothic fortress of th...
The Cabrera island is located south from Majorca and is an example of environmental protection. Amon...
The tour to Soller and La Calobra includes the best places and views of the island, 4 different mean...
With this experience you will enjoy a comfortable flight on a hot air balloon with all the amenities...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
The cooking class takes place in Llucmajor, the highest village in Mallorca, only 18 kilometers away...
Locals in Mallorca love to gather with friends around a table and share some homemade Hierbas (a liq...
Tucked away in a Tramuntana Mountains valley, La Granja de Esporles is one of the most fascinating l...
On this new and exciting off road and beach tour, you will visit some of the most amazing and wonder...