Sailing trip in Palma de Mallorca bay
- Explore Palma's bay on board of a beautiful sailing boat
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
The city of Palma de Mallorca offers a well-protected bay and the winter winds are usually stable and the port is less crowded. These factors make Palma a perfect place to enjoy the sea during the entire winter season but it's also a fantastic experience to sail along this bay in the rest of the year. So if you are a sea lover and you want to explore the bay of Palma on board of a wonderful sailing boat, this excursion is just made for you. A few hours of intensive sailing, accompanied by the sea breeze and the possibility even to participate in the maneuvers with the crew, will give you the opportunity to see Palma from a completely different point of view! So just relax and enjoy your day at sea.
- Guide and insurance
- Transfer in & out (between Camp de Mar and Son Veri)
- Lunch on board (summer)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Transfer from other areas than mentioned
- Pick up available at your hotel (only between Camp de Mar and Son Veri)
- Meeting point without pick-up: Palma Yacht Club
- Bring winter clothes (winter season)
- Bring swimsuit, beach towel, sport shoes and sun cream (summer season)
- Camera recommended
- Mondays to Fridays.
- October to May at 11.00am
- June to September at 09.00am
- July and August: additional sunset tour at 03.00pm
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
You’ll meet your guide in Plaza Espana, and from there head over to a local market in the city centr...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...