Shore Excursion: Caves of Drach guided tour
- Explore the Caves of Drach, 25 meters below the lake Martel surface
- Enjoy classical music concerts of Chopin, Offenbach…
- Visit Pearl Factory
- Discover Porto Cristo typical fishing village of Mallorca
Have a magnificent visit the Caves of Drach
- Drach Caves, one of the main attractions of the island, as they present a horizontal development close to 2,400 meters in length and depth, at its peak of 25 meters below the surface
- The Lake Martel, one of the largest underground lake in the world, the caves are hidden (177 meters Long by 30 meters Wide)
- Daily concerts of classical music with pieces by Caballero , Chopin, Offenbach ...
- The unique beauty of these caves highlighted with the designed and built by engineer Carlos Buigas lighting
- Pearl Factory
- Free time in Porto Cristo, typical Mallorcan fishing village with many restaurants, bars and boutiques along the promenade
- Cathedral of Palma
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Child (11 years old and under): reduced
Disseminat Aparcamiento Sector H, 10, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
You’ll meet your guide in Plaza Espana, and from there head over to a local market in the city centr...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...