Mallorca Day at Sea boat trip
- Enjoy an unforgettable day at sea
- Discover the beauty of Cala Egos
- Savor a delicious lunch on board
Enjoy a unique excursion on board of this large catamaran “Mallorca Cat.” Anchor at the famous cove of “Cala Egos” to swim in its blue waters. After this refreshing swim, you will have time to enjoy a delicious Paella freshly made on board, while your group sails towards the Dragonera Island, whose spectacular cliffs and caves you can discover as you sail around the island. On your way back, stop at another idyllic cove to enjoy one last, refreshing swim before returning to the port. Sign up today for an unforgettable day at sea!
- Boat trip
- Two swim stops
- Lunch (fresh paella, green salad, pasta salad, water and sangría)
- Masks and snorkels (against a 10€ deposit)
- Children 5 years of age and under: free
- Children 6-11 years of age: reduced
Camp de mar, Camí Salinar 1B, Andratx, 07160, Spain
- On board the catmaran, you will find: toilets, two bars and a slide
Every day except Mondays and Thursdays from:
- Camp de Mar at 10.20am
- Santa Ponsa at 10.30am
- Paguera Palmira at 10.45am
- Tora at 10.45am
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...