- Enjoy a fun and adventurous route by quad
- See the fantastic Cabo Blanco of Mallorca
- Visit the most stunning bays of the island
- Take in the breathtaking crystal clear waters
On this new and exciting off road and beach tour, you will visit some of the most amazing and wonderful parts of the island. After leaving Arenal in the direction of Llucmajor, you will reach "Maioris", "Bahia Azul" and "Cala Blava". After a photographic stop by the spectacular cliffs of Cabo Blanco, you will continue your trip to a magnificent cove with crystal clear water. Retunring to Arenal, skirt the beach of Playa de Palma!
- Free transfers within the Playa de Palma area
- Transfer from other areas
- Please note: for groups of minimum 3 quads, you can opt for a transfer from the south zone (additional 10€)
C/Jose Maria Cuadrado nº1, Arenal or hotel pick-up in playa de Palma
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Must hold a B1 driving license
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...