Stand up paddle board or kayak excursion in Mallorca sea caves
- Explore Mallorca’s coast on a kayak or stand up paddle board
- Enjoy a nice and calm route through crystal-clear waters
- Experience cliff jumping
- Swim in the transparent waters of isolated sea caves
Kayaking and stand up paddle surfing are the trendiest water sports at the moment. Pamper yourself and try one of them! This excursion is suitable for beginners and experts alike.
Explore Majorca’s coast and visit mysterious sea caves that only experts know about. You will also have the opportunity to try some cliff jumping and jump from the rocks into the blue waters of Palma’s bay.
Join this tour and spend a fantastic and unforgettable day during your holidays in the island!
- Kayak or SUP excursion
- Professional instructors
- All required equipment
- Water and fruit
- Pick-up service (only available from Palma or Playa de Palma)
- Any other service not specified above
- Children under 12 years old can go as passengers in their parents' kayaks (for an additional fee)
Carrer Vaixell, 2, 07610 Can Pastilla, Illes Balears, Spain
- El Niño Surf Center
- Free pick-up service available from Palma or Playa de Palma
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Group size: max. 15 people
- Participants must be able to swim
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to stand up paddle board and at least 12 years old to kayak
- A free pick-up service is available from Palma and Playa de Palma only. During the checkout process you will be asked to provide the address of your hotel in order to assign you the nearest meeting point
- If you choose to get to the meeting point on your own, please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time (calle Vaixell, 2, bajo, 07610 Can Pastilla)
- From 1 May to 15 October: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9.30am
- From 16 October to 30 April: Everyday at 9.30am
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...