Marbella group walking tour
- Discover the unique charm of Marbella, located at the heart of Costa del Sol
- Explore the remains of the Moorish castle and other important Castilian buildings
- Learn about Marbella’s history by the hand of an insider guide
The tour will start on Alameda Park, where you will find a permanent exhibition of bronze statues of the surrealist painter Dalì. At the end of this artistic promenade, you will arrive at the seaport where you can see luxurious boats and yachts.
Then, stroll along the Old City while listening to stories, legends and interesting facts about Marbella from the hand of your local guide. Explore this seaside town visiting its main civic buildings, the Town Hall and the Mayor House (both built in the 16th c.), its religious buildings, its main 17th-century church, its chapels and niches, and the remains of the Arab walls.
- Bilingual professional guide (EN/ES)
- Infants under 3 years old: free
Calle Juan Alameda, 319, 29601 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
At the main fountain of Alameda Park
- This activity is wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. In case of rain, please bring an umbrella or a suitable rain gear
- Monday and Friday at 10.30am
Visit, with total comfort, the city of Granada and the Alhambra: one of the most important, most bea...
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Like getting wet when you party? Us too! The BBQ Party Boat special sets sail at 4pm every Saturday ...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...