Meet your guide at 10.00 am from your hotel if you staying in the new town, or from Grand Cafe de France if you are in the old town (Medina). The Marrakech city tour lasts between 6 to 8 hours. Unveil the mystery and magic of Marrakech on this guided premium tour with an air-conditioned comfortable minivan. Visit the Koutoubia Mosque and admire its Minaret, held in the same regard by Moroccans as the Eiffel Tower is to the French. Then head to Bahia Palace with its set of gardens located inside Medina. It was built in the late 19th century, intended to be the greatest palace of its time. Check out the Djemaa el Fna square, an open space in the center of the city, and a stage for a long-established ritual in which gather round groups of acrobats, drummers, pipe musicians, dancers, storytellers, comedians, and fairground acts. Learn the history behind Marrakech at beautiful and famous Majorelle Gardens of Yves Saint Laurent, have a walk by the Menara pool where you can surround yourself with the orchards and olive groves for a perfect photo opportunity of the Atlas Mountains behind the gardens. Finish the day with a cruise in Les Palmerais through thousands of palm trees with camel ride or quad bike tours that are possible in this area.
Marrakech premium full-day city tour with a driver
based on 2 reviews
Language: English , French , Arabic
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool
- Option to customize the day by booking a camel or quad bike
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
- Friendly and professional driver
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or AWD
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's not included
- Entrance tickets to Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs, and Majorelle Garden.
PIck-up from your hotels in Marrakech
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up starts at 9.00am
MARRAKECH SURF & SNOW
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 2 reviews