Molokai Voyage two island helicopter tour from Kahului
- See the iconic Elephant Rock from a bird’s-eye view
- Soar above the remote North Shore and the Halawa Valley
- View the lava rainforest of the West Maui Mountains
Explore the beauty and scenery of two Hawaiian Islands on this multi-island expedition. Begin your adventure departing the Kahului Heliport on your way to the world's largest sea cliffs, located on Molokai, also known as the Friendly Isle. Molokai's waterfalls, including Kahiwa Falls, are the tallest among all the Hawaiian Islands. Get bird's eye views of the remote north shore, Halawa Valley and the vast Molokai fish ponds.
Then fly over the Pailolo channel featuring some of the most scenic waters between the islands including Elephant Rock. Over Maui, get intimate views of the western portion of the island including the famous lao Valley State Park, a vegetation-covered lava rainforest. Highlights of Maui include Honokohau Falls, the tallest waterfall on the island, distant views of the dormant volcano, Haleakala and the West Maui Mountains including possible views of the "Wall of Tears."
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate. Flight routes may be altered due to weather at any time.
Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap.
- Round trip transportation from hotel
- Helicopter flight
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- Times shown when booking are approximate, you will receive the exact time when the booking is confirmed
- We will do our best to accomodate your time request
- Please contact the tour operator Mustang Helicopter once in Hawaii for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Every day: 10.00am, 12.00pm, 1.30pm, 3:00pm
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Witness the incredible sunrise on Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. This once-in-a-lif...
Explore the best of central Maui on this guided tour. Travel to the island’s famous dormant volcano,...
Take a tour of Honolulu and visit Pearl Harbor on this guided day trip from Maui. Enjoy round trip a...
Experience the sensational Haleakala sunset on this one of a kind Hawaii tour. The place is known fo...
Experience a Maui helicopter ride unlike any other during your Hana Rainforest tour. Explore Maui’s ...
Capture the memories of your visit to Maui with a professional photoshoot! You'll learn insider tips...