Kennedy Space Center with outlet shopping from Miami
- Visit NASA and the launch center for an adventure out of this world
- Don’t miss the Saturn V, the Apollo rockets and the more advanced space shuttle
- Stop and shop at the outlets for bargains and discounted prices on name brands
This tour today takes you to one of the most advanced and interesting places on earth. The Kennedy Space center is home to NASA and the launch center for the different space programs since the 1960s. Enjoy the interactive exhibits, IMAX movies and the astronaut hall of fame.
The tour starts at the visitor’s center where you’ll have an opportunity to learn about the history of man’s quest to explore space. Enjoy a guided tour of the outdoor part of the center which includes the launch pads and the site of the famous Apollo 8 launch.
After lunch you’ll depart the Kennedy Space Center and head south. Before arriving in Miami, you’ll stop at an outlet shopping mall (Palm Beach Outlets or similar) where you can hunt for bargains and find name brands for less. In the evening, you'll arrive back in Miami.
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to the Kennedy Space Center
- Food and drinks
- No WiFi on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
You can meet your guide at either the South Beach meeting point or in Bayside
- South Beach meeting point: Lincoln Road corner of Washington Avenue in front of Bank of America
- Bayside: Miami’s Official Visitor Center - 401 Biscayne Boulevard in front of the Guess store
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
Sundays and Thursdays, year-round
- South Beach location at 7.00am
- Bayside location at 7.30am
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Keys are a series of islands that st...
Ready to get cultured? Your Miami tour will take you to some of the city’s best spots for street art...
We will cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city of the continental...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an airboat ride; it is a j...
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beatin...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Experience what the Everglades have to offer during this 4-hour tour. After your hotel pick-up, you ...
Explore Everglades National Park on your own with its variety of animals, birds, and alligators on t...