Enjoy the scenic drive on the Overseas Highway 1 passing Key Largo and the Seven Mile Bridge to America’s southernmost city Key West. Relish in 6 hours of leisure time and enjoy the city’s beaches, small white Victorian conch villas, and tropical gardens. Take a relaxing stroll along Duval Street with its shops, galleries, and cafes to the iconic southernmost point monument, which is 140 km north of Cuba. Key West’s Caribbean charm will seduce you.
Excursions & day trips
Key West tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 15 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Drive along the Overseas Highway 1 one of America’s most beautiful road
- Snap a fun picture at the iconic southernmost point monument
- Stroll along Duval Street with its charming shops, galleries, and cafes
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission without seat assignment (must sit on an adult's lap; no ticket required)
Hotel pickup and drop-off between 6:15 am to 6:45 am in Miami Beach along Collins Avenue between 65th and 1st Street or from 340 Biscayne Boulevard in Downtown Miami.
What to remember
- If your hotel is not in the designated pickup area, you will be contacted via email with nearest pickup place
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 25 hours before the experience begins.