Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Admission ticket
- 30-minute airboat ride discovering wildlife
- Learn about the Seminole Tribe
- Enjoy the exotic wildlife exhibit
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an airboat ride; it is a journey into wild nature itself. Visit the Sawgrass Recreation Park and discover endangered and exotic wildlife!
- Exhibit entrance
- Ear protection
- Reptiles, exotic wildlife and "Swamp" yard exhibits
- Local taxes
- Child (4-11)
Sawgrass Recreation Park, 1006 US-27, Weston, FL 33327, USA
The address does not work with most GPS devices, please call for directions if you need help at 1.877.643.1258 or email email@example.com.
- Please note hours of operation are subject to change based on seasons or inclement weather. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Special schedule for December 23 & 26 and January 1: tours will start just after 9.00am until 3.30pm with a final tour at 5.00pm when the exhibits close. December 24th: Tours will start just after 9.00am and will run every 20-30 minutes until the final tour at 2.00pm when the exhibits close
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 6 are required to wear a life jacket for safety
- If you need the tour in Spanish, please inform us 48 hours in advance
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-show is not refundable
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beatin...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
Breathtaking sights await you on the Millionaire Row Tour, which passes through some of Miami’s most...
Discover the beautiful nature Biscayne Bay has to offer as you paddle along the local marina, take a...