Accademia Gallery tour in Florence with shuttle from-to Montecatini
- Guided visit with an expert guide
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world
- See the statue of David, and other important masterpieces
- Learn about Florence at the height of its splendor
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides in Florence. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces. The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigor, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
At the end of the guided visit you have free time to discover the city on your own.
In the evening take the shuttle back to Montecatini
- Shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
- Free time in Florence
- Child 0-5 years old: free
Via Ricasoli, 58, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- From Thusday to Sunday at 7.30am
Departs in the early morning from Montecatini to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour o...
Lucca and Pisa are two of the most important historical towns in Tuscany and are not-to-be-missed si...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beauti...
Depart in early morning from Montecatini with this shuttle service. Have free time in Florence befor...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to Florence fto join in a grat cooking lesson.What if retu...
Grotta Giusti, la grotta termale più grande d’Europa, è una cavità millenaria, intatta e meraviglios...