Moscow Kremlin tour with entrance ticket
- Admire the iconic Senate Palace, the residence of the President
- See Assumption Cathedral, once the city's main worship house
- Visit Archangel Cathedral, the shrine of Tsars
- Enjoy a viewing of the Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, two of Moscow's strangest monuments
The Kremlin in Moscow is one of Russia's must-see attractions, a beautiful fortress in the heart of the city full of history and legends. The former residence of the Russian tsars and communist leaders, the Kremlin today is the headquarters for Russia's president.
The Kremlin houses 800 years of history and behind its medieval walls, you will discover Moscow's oldest square and see the stunning cathedrals where Russian rulers got married, were crowned and are buried as well as view what were once the world's largest cannon and church bell.
Highlights of the tour include:
- The Senate Palace where the President lives
- 15th century Uspensky Sobor (Assumption Cathedral), once the main cathedral of Moscow Kingdom
- Archangelsky Sobor (Archangel Cathedral), the shrine of Tsars
- Blagoveschensky Sobor (Cathedral of the Annunciation)
- Kolokolnya Ivana Velikogo (Ivan the Great Bell Tower)
- Tsar Kolokol (Tsar Bell) and Tsar Pushka (Tsar Cannon), two of Moscow's strangest monuments
- The Grand Kremlin Palace, the president's reserve residence
- Kremlin ticket
- Expert guide
- Admission to other sites such as the Armory and Diamond Fund
ul. Mokhovaya, 16, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Get to the Biblioteka imeni Lenina (Lenin's Library, Red Line) or Alexandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden, Light Blue Line) metro station. Use any exit. Your guide will be waiting for you near the Kremlin's Kutafia Tower.
- Every day except Thursday
"They used to have palaces for kings, we are going to build palaces for the people," declared one of...
Start at Pushkinskaya Square, a main spot for locals to gather and meet. These “landmarks” all come ...
The Arbat Street in Moscow is an old pedestrian street that used to be an important trade route. Tod...
Join this lovely city tour, which includes walking along the major streets of Moscow and visiting to...
Admire views of the Russian capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe and the OKO co...
Moscow, Russia’s capital city, is steeped in history and home to 20 million inhabitants. With the 2-...