English Garden and Munich city tour
- Discover the beautiful Old Town
- Watch surfers in the English Garden
- Learn more about Munich's colorful history
- Get insider tips from a local
Join this entertaining and informative walking tour in English through the heart of Munich's beautiful Old Town, visit the English Garden and watch surfers trying to ride its famous Eisbachwelle (continuous wave of the Eisbach river).
Along the way you will see Munich's main attractions which witnessed events that changed the world forever. While exploring the Marienplatz, Frauenkirche and the Munich Residenz, the largest city palace in Germany, you will learn more about the town's colorful history. However, there is more to Munich than its past. One of Germany's most popular cities has a lot to offer, including a unique lifestyle: Where else can you meet surfers, skiers and people having beer with their breakfast at the same time?
On this comprehensive two-hour city tour, your local guide will share insider tips with you and show you the most beautiful, interesting and fun spots of the Bavarian capital.
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Children (aged 0-11) accompanied by an adult: free
- Youth (aged 12-25): reduced
- Senior (aged 67+): reduced
Marienplatz, 80331 Munich, Germany
Tour start and meeting point is in front of the Tourist Information of the City of Munich in the Gothic town hall on Marienplatz. Your guide has a yellow a3 sign with 'Munich Walk Tours' in red letters.
- Please note that this tour is only available in English
- From 29 November until 23 December this tour includes a Christmas market tour
- March, April, November, December: daily at 10.45am and Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 2.45pm
- May – October: daily at 10.45 am and 2.45pm
- No tour: 25 December
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Hard Rock Cafe Munich, an energetic, modern setting where you can enjoy the legendary flavors of cla...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...
Explore Munich on a comfortable city tour by bike that brings you to the main attractions and sites....