Express Hop-On Hop-Off Munich City Tour
- See the best of the Munich's highlights on a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- See for yourself and the renowned Odeonsplatz and Marienplatz
This sightseeing tour is perfect for travellers with a limited amount of time. It will take you to the see the highlights of Munich from an open-air double-decker bus. A complete Express Circle tour lasts 1 hour.
This is an open ticket: you can use it when you want. From the moment of first use (validation) the ticket is valid for the entire day and you can get on and off at every stop.
- Alte Pinakothek
- Karlsplatz - Stachus
Note: Daily departure every 20 minutes from the bus stop in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Bahnhofplatz.
- Live guide in English and German.
- Other languages available via headphones: Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian.
- Food and beverages
- Children: 0 – 3 years old: free when sharing a seat with an adult / 4 - 14 years old: reduced.
Departure point: bus stop in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Bahnhofplatz. Please bring your printed electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point.
Boarding depending on free seat capacity. Languages: English and German guides. Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and Russian available via headphones.
- Summer (April - October): Daily from 09:40am till 06:00 pm every 20 minutes
- Winter (November - March): Daily from 10:00am till 04:30pm every 30 minutes
- Please board coach 20 minutes before departure.
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! ...
Join this combination bus and walking tour of the historically significant locations that were instr...
Visit all the most important places in Munich in only 2 hours. This is the fastest way to know the c...
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop...
Im SEA LIFE München gibt es viel zu entdecken. Seit mehr als 10 Jahren begeistert das Großaquarium S...
Towering over rocky crags at the foot of the German Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle has inspired awe and...
In March 1933, Heinrich Himmler ordered the construction of the one of Germany's first concentration...
Im historischen Kern der bayerischen Landeshauptstadt entdeckt man sowohl Natur als auch Kultur: Es ...
Manches der nördlichsten Stadt Italiens wird wieder lebendig, wenn wir an den Münchner Plätzen stehe...