Express Hop-On Hop-Off Munich City Tour
- See the best of the Munich's highlights on a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- See for yourself and the renowned Odeonsplatz and Marienplatz
This sightseeing tour is perfect for travellers with a limited amount of time. It will take you to the see the highlights of Munich from an open-air double-decker bus. A complete Express Circle tour lasts 1 hour.
This is an open ticket: you can use it when you want. From the moment of first use (validation) the ticket is valid for the entire day and you can get on and off at every stop.
- Alte Pinakothek
- Karlsplatz - Stachus
Note: Daily departure every 20 minutes from the bus stop in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Bahnhofplatz.
- Live guide in English and German.
- Other languages available via headphones: Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian.
- Food and beverages
- Children: 0 – 3 years old: free when sharing a seat with an adult / 4 - 14 years old: reduced.
Departure point: bus stop in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Bahnhofplatz. Please bring your printed electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point.
Boarding depending on free seat capacity. Languages: English and German guides. Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and Russian available via headphones.
- Summer (April - October): Daily from 09:40am till 06:00 pm every 20 minutes
- Winter (November - March): Daily from 10:00am till 04:30pm every 30 minutes
- Please board coach 20 minutes before departure.
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein a...
Experience the beauty of Munich illuminated by night, followed by a visit to the legendary Hofbräuha...
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop...
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! ...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Walk in the footsteps of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on this beautiful tour from Munich to Salzburg and ...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Only 15km northwest of Munich, one of the first Nazi concentration camps was built. After its libera...
Go on a delicious culinary journey and discover a Bavarian cuisine that has more to offer than sauer...