Summits of Berchtesgaden – Eagles Nest Tour from Munich
- Have your breath taken away by the views of the Bavarian Alps
- Choose a visit to the NS-Documentation Center
- Or see the memorial site to victims of the Nazi party in World War II
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territory of Berchtesgaden.
After a scenic drive along the mountains through impressive valleys, we reach Berchtesgaden. From there we continue to the top of the Obersalzberg mountain, where the famous Eagle's Nest is situated.
One of the most expensive construction projects of the Nazi regime realized between 1937 and 1938 the Kehlsteinhaus (original name of the Eagle's nest) on top of the rocky promontory Obersalzberg. It ought to be a high command post. In 1939, the Nazi Party gave it to Adolf Hitler as a gift for his 50th birthday.
08:30am Departure from Munich
10:30am Arrival at Obersalzberg (a special bus and elevator brings you up to the Eagle’s Nest and down again)
12:30pm Departure from Obersalzberg
01:00pm Arrival at “Grafenhöhe” Restaurant
02:15pm Departure from “Grafenhöhe” Restaurant
02:45pm Arrival at the Documentation Center
04:00pm Departure from the Documentation Center
06:00pm Arrival back in Munich
- Transportation in airconditioned coach
- Live guide on the tour
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fee to NS-Documentation Center (optional)
- Admission fee for the special bus and the elevator to the Eagle's Nest (€ 18,00/person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child (4-14)
- Student & youth (15-26)
- In front of the Karstadt store at Bahnhofsplatz (the square at the central railway station)
- Please note: In the event of bad weather conditions such as ice, snow or fog, the tour will take you to the famous Berchtesgaden salt mine instead
- The tour is available from April until October, on Monday and Friday at 8.30am
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein a...
In March 1933, Heinrich Himmler ordered the construction of the one of Germany's first concentration...
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop...
If you love German beer and like to taste a slice of Bavarian culinary culture, so swing the beer gl...
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! ...
Wer München von seiner weiß-blauen Seite kennenlernen möchte, kommt am Weißwurst Frühstück nicht vor...
Towering over rocky crags at the foot of the German Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle has inspired awe and...
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Für alle, die sich in Ruhe an das Fahren mit dem Segway herantasten möchten, ist diese Tour bestens ...
Munich – often called the "Beer Capital of the World" is a city teeming with beer halls and beer gar...