Terra Natura theme park in Murcia
- See an exciting bird of prey show
- Taste a wide range of meat, fish and seafood at the Carnivore Restaurant while watching the African lions
- Enjoy a large number of high-quality eating options and a kind and professional service
Terra Natura Murcia is a new type of zoo where you will be able to discover the concept of 'zoo immersion', in which animals and visitors are separated by hidden barriers.
During the tour, the visitor can enjoy real and amazing African and Iberian Peninsula animals, such as meerkats, giraffes, wolves and bears, among others.
Terra Natura Murcia has the only water park in the region of Murcia: Aquanatura, open from mid-May to mid-September. In the water park, there are different areas for young and adults to enjoy this refreshing emplacement. Aquanatura not only offers swimming pools appropriate for children but also for older visitors.
- Entrance ticket to the zoo (winter season)
- Entrance ticket to the zoo and water park (summer season)
- Entrance to the water park (during winter season)
- Any other service not specified above
- Children (3-12 years)
- Senior (60+ years)
- IFor infants (0-2 years) tickets are free when accompanied by a fare-paying adult
How to get there
- By car:
From A-7 highway Murcia- Alicante, exit 136 - Murcia University
From A-7 highway Alicante- Murcia, exit 762b headed to Murcia center
From A-7 highway Albacete- Murcia headed to Murcia center
- By bus:
Line 31 from "Gran Vía" in the city center of Murcia to Terra Natura Murcia
Line 39 A from the train station
Line 39 C from “Infante Juan Manuel” (Pío Baroja)
- By tram:
Line 1 from “Plaza Circular” towards the tram stop in front of the park “Los Rectores-Terra Natura”
Meet next to Murcia´s University Campus in Espinardo.
- Winter Season: Zoo only (entrance 1 day)
- Summer Season: Zoo + Waterpark (entrance 2 days)
- Aquanatura Murcia water park: Everyday from 18 May until 17 September, at 11.00am
- Terra Natura Murcia zoo: Everyday, at 10.00am
- Winter season (zoo only): From 2 January to mid-May and from mid-September to 31 December
- Summer season: From mid-May until mid-September
- Blackout dates: 25 December & 1 January
Terra Natura is a brand-new type of zoo where you will be able to discover 'Zooimmersion': a new zoo...
Aqua Natura is a spectacular water park with more than 40.000 square meters of fun for the whole fam...
Discover the typical flavors of Spanish cuisine during a tapas dinner in the heart of Alicante's old...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Discover the real Benidorm on board the tourist bus! Explanations available in eight languages (Span...
Enjoy a combined ticket to Terra Natura Zoo and Acqua Natura Water park! You will have complete acce...
Discover these two beautiful fisherman villages while learning about the history of Iberians, Romans...
Discover the historic city center of Alicante and Elche with this 5-hour private tour. Explore the h...
This will be a fantastic experience on the Basque Coast. You will also visit the scenarios in which ...
The Reina Sofía Museum houses one of the largest collections of modern and contemporary art in the w...