Herculaneum and Mount Vesuvius tour with transportation
- Enjoy round trip transportation
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Herculaneum
- Learn more with a multilingual assistant on board
- Enjoy 30 minutes stop for wine tasting
On this tour you will visit the ancient roman town and drive to the top of the volcano that destroyed the town nearly 2000 years ago in one day. You will experience it by yourself and you can take all time you need before boarding your coach back to Naples.
The tour starts from historical city centre of Naples. Your bus will drop you off just at 100 meters from the entrance of Herculaneum, there you will have the priority entrance with our skip-the-line ticket. You will have enough time to discover Herculaneum by yourself before you head to Mount Vesuvius.
A most spectacular drive through a National Park of unusual beauty with amazing views of the bay of Naples, you will stop for 30 minutes for wine tasting and after you will continue to the Vesuvius, you will be dropped off on last quote of 1000 meters and from there you will take the path to get the crater. Once there enjoy the breathtaking view and ask the guides of the National Park to explain the geology of the Volcano.
- Full transportation by shuttle bus
- Multilungual assistant on board
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Herculaneum Ruins
- 30 minutes stop for wine tasting
- Entrance ticket to Vesuvius
- Children up to 3 years old: free
- Children from 3 to 17 years old: reduced
- Departure is at 10.00 a.m. from Piazza Del Gesù Nuovo, but meeting point is in tourist tourist office Napoli Official Tour in via Domenico Capitelli, 9 at 09:45 a.m.
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...