Sorrento, Positano and Pompeii skip-the-line day tour from Naples
- Enyoy a transfer in a Mercedes Minivan with a professional English speaking driver
- Walk through the archaeological site of Pompeii with skip-the-line admission fees included
- See a spectacular view of the Amalfi Coast from Positano
Start with a pick-up at the cruise terminal of the port of Naples, or any accommodation in the nearby area.
Once in Sorrento you can take walk on your own in the town centre: see the Church of Saint Antonino, the Dome, the panoramic gardens and the alleys of the old town.
Transfer to the Amalfi Coast and take some nice photos from a panoramic terrace of Positano. Then, once in Pompeii, enjoy a relaxing lunch in a typical Italian restaurant where you’ll have the opportunity to taste a genuine Neapolitan wood-oven pizza.
After lunch, start your visit with the skip the line admission fees. Don't miss the opportunity to see the Forum, the brothel and the house of Faun. Finally, you'll be taken back to the drop off area at the cruise terminal in Naples, or to your accommodation in the downtown area.
- Private transportation in a Mercedes Minivan
- Professional driver-guide
- Taxes, fuel surcharges and highway tolls
- Parking expenses
- Skip-the-line admission fees in Pompeii
- Guidance in archaeological site of Pompeii
- Children (aged 3-12)
Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA
At the PicNic snack bar close to the Naples Port Cruise ship pier. The Picnic snack bar is a Chalet bar in front of the cruise ship terminal: you will meet your driver under the Cafe's sign "Meeting Point". Our driver will wait for you with a sign "Askos Tours".
- Pick-up service available from the port of Naples or near by accommodations
- Transportation in a modern Mercedes Van with 8 seats
- Car seats are available on request
- Sunscreen and sun glasses are suggested
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Daily at 8.00 AM for cruisers
- Daily at 7.30 AM for people staying in Naples area
Visit some of the most beautiful parts of the Sorrento Peninsula on this day trip from Naples.You’ll...
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Explore Naples with a 24-hour ticket valid for up to 2 routes on this panoramic hop-on hop-off sight...
Originally intended as the residence for the Spanish King Philip III of Spain while on a visit, the ...
Crossing the Arch of Triumph – wanted by Alfonso d'Aragona – a great adventure awaits you among the ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Start your full-day tour from the historical city centre of Naples where you will leave for the Herc...
The Catacombs of San Gennaro are located on two non-overlapping levels, both characterized by extrem...
Painted over the centuries by various artists, the Mt.Vesuvius is the natural landmark of the bay of...
Discover the city of Naples and its wonders during this walking tour that will take you to the histo...