Tickets for the Città della Scienza in Naples
- Visit the first interactive Italian science museum in Naples
- Children will experience and learn about science and technology while having fun
- Discover four amazing interactive exhibition areas
The City of Science offers both children and adults the possibility of discovering natural phenomena and new technology in a totally experimental and interactive way. Your journey is divided into various stages, across 4 exhibition spaces.
- Corporea, the Museum of the Human Body, is the first European interactive museum dedicated to the human body. Over 2500 square meters on three levels, 14 thematic islands, about 100 exhibits, exhibitions, macro installations and interactive workstations, for one of the most fascinating journeys that humanity has ever hoped to accomplish: the one inside itself.
- A 3D planetarium,the most technologically advanced one in Italy. The structure works like a modern 3D cinema with spectacular films that allow visitors to travel through the mysteries of the cosmos. The new Planetarium boasts 113 seats and one of the most advanced projection technologies in the world. The three-dimensional projection system is state of the art. With the use of 3D glasses, it guarantees that the spectator will be completely engaged and also, with the help of special acoustics, offers the public a show of the universe that's unique and engaging.
- “ Exhibition dedicated to the Sea” is a large interactive exhibition to discover the marine world. Aquariums, tactile tanks, multimedia installations, interactive exhibits, environmental reconstructions and spectacular scenery give visitors the chance to get to know the most unique organisms in our marine ecosystems and the behaviors that reduce the impact of human beings on the health of the sea. Young children may instead cram into a virtual aquarium with colored animals born from their imagination.
- Insects & CO. is a large permanent exhibition dedicated to the world of insects in order to discover all their secrets. Over 200 square meters of exhibition itinerary divided into 6 thematic islands, terrariums with live insects, microscopes and micro-cameras, information and multi-media panels.
- Skip-the-line admission ticket
- Ticket to Città della Scienza
- Children and teenagers (3-17)
- Citizens over 65
Via Coroglio, 57/104 80124 Naples NA, Italy
Città della Scienza (City of Science)
- The City of Science offers an experience that's suitable for all ages for discovering, having fun and learning.
- The staff speaks Italian and English. All exhibits are explained in Italian, English and Chinese.
- Parking is located at a distance of about 250 meters from the ticket office at the City of Science
- Your ticket will be valid until December 31, 2018
- Your ticket entitles you to only enter the City of Science museum, not the planetarium. The planetarium costs €3. Purchases can be made at the ticket office and are subject to availability.
- Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm
- Sundays and holidays from 10 am to 6 pm
- Closed: December 25th, January 1st, every Monday from June to December
Opening times from June 12th to September 30th
- Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm
- Closed on Monday
- The museum will be closed for maintenance works from July 30th to September 3rd
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Make an authentic neapolitan pizza during this 1.5 hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
A fascinating guided tour in which myth and legend merge, starting from the very birth of the city t...
Take the chance to visit in just one day the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the most famous and...