Brooklyn food and street-art walking tour
- Enjoy 7 different food tastings
- Explore New York's foodie neighborhood
- Admire the city's large-scale street art
- Learn about the history of one of New York's trendiest districts
This walking tour of Brooklyn is a unique urban adventure filled with the city's tastiest food, and most incredible large-scale street art. Ushered by your professional guide, you will witness the culinary diversity that New York offers through 7 full-portion tastings. As you wonder the streets of one the city's trendiest neighborhoods, you will have the chance to explore its buzzing contemporary art scene through some of the world’s most interesting urban canvasses.
- Professional guide
- 7 full-portion tastings
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced price
- Children 3 years old and under can join the tour for free
218 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11249
In front of Williamsburg Mini Mall
- This tour has an itinerary of approximately 2 miles. Please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is wheelchair friendly
- Year-round: Saturdays
- From April to December: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Tour leaves at 01.00pm from the meeting point
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
Do you want to see more? Who could blame you! Stay longer in your comfortable helicopter seat while ...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...