Brooklyn neighborhood tour
- You’ll get an insider’s experience of Brooklyn because your tour guide was born and raised in the borough.
- Visit famous and historic places in Brooklyn like Brooklyn Heights, the country’s first suburb, with its characteristic brownstone architecture
- Stroll The Promenade for the best views of the Brooklyn waterfront and the Manhattan skyline
- Enjoy a full, sit down lunch at the world-famous Junior’s on Flatbush Avenue which includes a pastrami sandwich, fries, soft drinks as well as a slice of cheesecake and a chocolate egg cream for dessert!
- See the original location of Ebbett’s Field, home of the legendary Brooklyn Dodgers.
- Movie locations on this tour include Moonstruck, The Godfather, As Good As It Gets, Dog Day Afternoon, and more
- Visit Green-Wood Cemetery, a rural cemetery built in the 1800s and the final resting place of some of history’s most memorable figures.
- See other famous Brooklyn landmarks like the Plymouth Church of the Pilgrims, Grand Army Plaza, Park Slope, the Barclays Center, the Brooklyn Academy of Music, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the Brooklyn Museum and the original site of the Paramount Theatre!
- Relax on comfortable enclosed buses so you’re never exposed to the elements. They’re air conditioned in Summer and heated in Winter
- Experience a full audio-visual, multimedia presentation on the screens of the bus!
This Brooklyn neighborhood tour is a bus tour that includes an audio-visual and historical tour of Brooklyn’s neighborhoods, landmarks and points of interest. Areas include Brooklyn Heights, The Promenade, Park Slope, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the original location of Ebbett’s Field where the Brooklyn Dodgers once played, Windsor Terrace and Green-Wood Cemetery. Included is a stop at the original Junior’s Restaurant for a full sit-down lunch. Your meal includes a half sandwich of pastrami on rye bread (alternatives are turkey or tuna) plus fries and a soft drink. Enjoy also a slice of cheesecake and a choice of either a chocolate or vanilla egg cream for dessert. Movie locations featured on this tour include Moonstruck, As Good As It Gets, Dog Day Afternoon and many more. The tour will be filled with extra anecdotes about famous Brooklynites and Brooklyn locales, and you’ll get an insider’s experience of Brooklyn because your tour guide was born and raised in the borough.
- Guided bus tour
- Full lunch at Junior’s Restaurant
- Extra food or drinks
Children 11 and under: reduced
145 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003
Departs the first saturday of each month at 10.30am, March-November
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...