The tour of the Nazi party rally grounds is a unique opportunity to understand the madness and fascination of power in the exact place where the parades took place.
Your guide seeks to revive the historical context from the very place of the events. You will even go up to the tribune from where Hitler delivered his speeches.
Additionally, you will see the Congress Hall, a building with a capacity of up to 50,000 people that would exceed the size of the Colosseum in Rome.
Walk along the Grosse Strasse, which was used for the great military parades and pass by the Luitpoldarena, where the parades were held in honor of the fallen in Hitler's coup d'état of 1923.
On this tour, you will learn about:
- The Nazi party congresses: their origins
- The Zeppelin Field
- The Field of Mars
- The German Stadium
- The relationship with the Flossenburg Concentration Camp
- Grosse Straße: the parades and their location
- The Coliseum, the new Kongresshall
- The House of Art: Art in National Socialism
- Nuremberg Imperial City
- NS Documentation Centre in Nuremberg