- Learn the history of Falmouth
- Visit the sugar and molasses plantations
- Relax in the sun on a private and secluded beach
Situated on Jamaica's North Coast just 18 miles east of Ocho Rios, you will explore the town that was once one of the bussiest ports in Jamaica during the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries.
Your tour guides will meet you at the docks of the Port of Falmouth to show you rural Jamaica. This scenic drive will take you through the hills where you will visit the Jamaican rum, brown sugar and molasses plantations. Meet the people, tour the land and taste the fresh fruits. Then visit one of Jamaica’s private beaches and enjoy the golden sunshine on a secluded beach.
You will stop for lunch to eat local Jamaican jerk to experience the most authentic dishes with vegetarian, jerk chicken or pork options available.
Lastly before returning to your ship, you will have time to visit some of the local shops for those must-have souvenirs. Join this tour to experience the best of Jamaica from past to present!
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional/friendly local guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Meet your guide at the Port of Falmouth.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily at 7.00am
SOLUNE, ce n’est pas seulement le soleil qui a rendez-vous avec la lune, c’est aussi la lumière en S...
Il était une fois Jean-Marie BIGARD Salut mes chéris ! Vous avez été 4 000 000 de copains à venir me...
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the magnificent Dunn's River Falls, explore the town of Ocho Rio...
The Luminous lagoon is home to microscopic organisms that emit a phosporecescent light when the wate...
Take a four hour tour to discover the natural wonders in Ocho Rios, known for its stunning waterfall...