- Admire the Jamaican hillsides on a scenic drive
- See the cascading waterfalls at Dunn's River
- Explore the town of Ocho Rios
- Rest and realx in a day bed on the beach
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the magnificent Dunn's River Falls, explore the town of Ocho Rios and soak in some much deserved beach time on a 9-hour tour.
On your exclusive beach break and Dunn's River Falls adventure you will be picked up from the location of your choosing and take a scenic drive throught the Jamaican hillsides. Admire the backdrop of trees, ferns and flowers before arriving at Dunn's River Falls.
The highlight of your day will be the visit to the Dunn's river Falls, a 600-foot High waterfalls cascading over smooth boulders. With an experienced guide you will climb up the top of the spectacular waterfalls. If you do not wish to make the entire climb, you can relax in one of the naturally formed freshwater pools and enjoy the refreshing water.
After, you will travel to the town of Ocho Rios for an extensive tour through the bustling streets. Here you will spend the afternoon exploring the town's many shopping arcades and craft markets. Visit a local Jamaican jerk spot and experience some real Jamaican cuisine for lunch before heading to the beach.
On the beach join in a game of volleyball or take in some R&R time on the beach chairs equipped with umbrellas or the day beds, included in the beach amenitites.
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional/friendly local guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily at 8.00am
- Cruise passengers are picked up one hour after tour time
- Hotel pick-up begin 30 - 60 minutes prior to tour start time
SOLUNE, ce n’est pas seulement le soleil qui a rendez-vous avec la lune, c’est aussi la lumière en S...
Il était une fois Jean-Marie BIGARD Salut mes chéris ! Vous avez été 4 000 000 de copains à venir me...
Situated on Jamaica's North Coast just 18 miles east of Ocho Rios, you will explore the town that wa...
The Luminous lagoon is home to microscopic organisms that emit a phosporecescent light when the wate...
Take a four hour tour to discover the natural wonders in Ocho Rios, known for its stunning waterfall...