DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Check out Florida at its best: from the Florida Keys to the Everglades to the world famous Miami
- Take advantage of a lifetime opportunity for a dolphin swim
WHAT TO EXPECT
A two-day adventure to explore the great things South Florida has to offer. Experience the unique city of Miami starting with a visit to the Bayside Shopping Complex with its amazing selection of specialty boutiques, name brand stores, restaurants on the water, and spectacular views. For an even better view you can choose to board the Star Island Cruise and get a closer look to the spectacular houses of the rich and famous.
Your accommodation is right in the Art Deco District in South Beach, so you can enjoy museums, restaurants and shops, along with night clubs and the beach.
On day two you will get to swim with the dolphins in the beautiful Florida Keys. After a 45-minute orientation where you will learn everything you need to know about dolphins, you will start swimming and interacting with these amazing creatures and can even expect a dolphin kiss!
If you decide not to swim but have family members that do, you can accompany them anyway and observe.
- Round-trip transportation
- Everglades Airboat Adventure
- Snake And Alligator Handling Show
- Overnight Accommodation In South Beach
- Visit To Bayside Marketplace
- Swim with dolphins
- Optional Star Island Cruise (Local charge applies)
WHAT TO REMEMBER
Swimming with dolphins program:
- All swimmers must be 7 years or older.
- Swimmers 7-12 years require an “in-water” participating adult/guardian.
- Swimmers 13-17 years require adult/guardian to be present.
- No pregnant swimmers allowed.
- Persons with disabilities can be accommodated but are required to fill in an eligibility form for review by the facility prior to booking confirmation.
- An additional $24 per person fee is payable locally for any person that has reserved an actual dolphin swim effective 1/1/2014. This will be payable to the tour guide on the day of departure.
- One room with one King bed will be allocated to groups of two or less unless otherwise specified.
- One room with two double beds will be allocated to a group for every four passengers.
- Two rooms with a total of four double beds will be allocated for groups up to eight.
- Three rooms with a total of six double beds will be allocated for groups up to twelve.
- Should the above bedding arrangements not suit your parties’ demographics, you may request additional rooms (at an extra charge). These cannot be guaranteed UNLESS reserved at the time of making this reservation. The extra charge per extra room is $75.00 if booked at the time of reservation. Additional hotel room requests once a trip has departed cannot be guaranteed (availability nor pricing).
- A valid photo id and credit card will be required at check-in at your hotel for incidental charges.
Wednesday departures at 6 AM
Orlando: discover all activities