DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Scenic hike at high altitude
- Spectacular views
WHAT TO EXPECT
Scenic hike and particularly spectacular, with the possibility of finding marine fossils at 2000 of altitude. Walk to the refuge Zilioli, ridges of the Redeemer, Forca Viola, Capanna Ghezzi, Castelluccio.
- Only enabled hiking guide
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- All that is not listed in the note "Product Inclusions"
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Adopt Lunches (Recommended dried fruit, energy bars, and salt supplements)
- Essential clothing and equipment: small backpack, a replacement; windbreaker, sweaters, gloves, heavy cap, anti sun hat, sunscreen, water bottle, boots (high ankle) with sculpted soles, anti pioggia.Recommended clothing sticks.
Difficulty E +, vertical drop 950 meters -altitude 2300 mt - transfers with own vehicles; walk approx 6 hours
8:30 am appointment in Castelluccio, 9.00 departure by own vehicles to Forca di Presta, from there we start walking to the refuge Zilioli, ridges of the Redeemer, Forca Viola, Capanna Ghezzi, Castelluccio; transfer to Forca di Presta with vehicle just take back what left to the beginning of the excursion.
There are no reduced prices.
Perugia: discover all activities