- Explore a history-drenched neighborhood and view some of the iconic sights of Philadelphia
- Some hidden gems as well
- Absorb the rich historical significance of landmarks like the Betsy Ross House, Franklin Court, Old City Hall, the Second Bank of the US, and more
- Visit local businesses and watering holes such as a local coffee house and a local brewpub, where we treat you to a locally-brewed ale or another drink of your choice
Visit those unmissable Philly sights on this historical Philadelphia tour that ditches the guidebooks and gives you a dose of history from a local perspective. After all, this is the history that shaped the people of this city, so why not learn about it from them?
Start your Philadelphia tour at the Philly Tour Hub, where you'll meet your guide and see some great local art and photography inside this historic space. Outside, we’ll see the Betsy Ross House and hear stories of the birth of the American flag. From there, we weave through the charming back alleys of Old City, and wind up walking down the street famous for being the oldest continuously occupied residential street in the country.
Next, you’ll be treated to a visit inside Christ Church, where you'll hear stories of our founding fathers, sit where they sat, and learn about the birth of the Episcopal Church in America.
As this Philadelphia tour winds down, we exit the park and head back into the vibrant Old City neighborhood. We end the tour at a local brewpub. You'll get a craft beer brewed in-house (or soft drink if you wish) included in the price of the tour, and we'll say a cheers to the beautiful city of Philadelphia!
- Admission to various historic buildings
- A beer or beverage at the final stop
Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
229 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, United States
Philly Tour Hub, Arch Street, between 2nd and 3rd Sts. (229 Arch St.)
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Daily at 2.30pm
Tap into Philly's legendary beer scene on this adventure through Philly's bars, pubs, and microbrewe...
Join this Italian Market tour in Philadelphia for a dose of yummy Philly food at its very best.You’l...
A visit of Philly wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the highest panoramic observation deck in P...
Feed your mind as well as your belly on this Philadelphia city tour that bypasses the usual Philadel...
Take on the diversity of Philly in the best way possible – local style! Begin your Philadelphia neig...
Save up to 40% on admission to your choice of 3, 4, 5, or 7 top Philadelphia attractions for one low...