Fado private tour
- Discover an authentic Fado experience
- Take part to a show in a Fado House
- Explore the enchanting Porto illuminated by night
Let Fado get into your heart during this private Fado tour with a small group.
Fado is an invitation to feel the soul of the Portuguese people. The music includes instruments like guitars and mandolins with one Fadista singing poetic lyrics related to elements of love, death and sadness.
While Fado is specifically found in Lisbon and Coimbra, we will invite you to a trip to an ancient and renowned Fado Houses of Porto. There, you will enjoy a flavourful dinner during a mesmerizing Fado show.
After the show, you will take part to a small walking tour through Porto by night.
- Professional guide
- Transport in air-conditioned mini van
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel in Porto
- Dinner with a Fado show (reserved seat in the Fado-house)
- Any additional activities
- Personal expenses
Praça de Mouzinho de Albuquerque 136, 4050-327 Porto, Portugal
Pick up at your hotel centrally located in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During check out you will be asked to provide your hotel address for the pick up service
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We recommend to wear confortable shoes
- Pick-up time: Approx. 7.30pm
- Drop-off time: Approx. 11.00pm
Discover Portugal's second largest city in style in our bright red London-style double-deckers. Begi...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities of Portugal. You will start in Guim...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...