Porto Vintage hop-on hop-off bus tour: 1 or 2 days
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants shops and attractions
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Great overview and orientation off the city
- Multiple departure times and locations avaiable
Two sightseeing tours of Oporto, Matosinhos and Vila Nova de Gaia. Your ticket is valid for 1 or 2 days and you can hop on and off as many times as you want anywhere along the tour routes! The historic centre of Oporto, the Douro river, Avenida da Boavista, the riverside area - Ribeira, Gaia wharf and Matosinhos and its restaurants... All this with just a single ticket! Includes free access with wine tasting to Espaço Porto Cruz (Closed on Monday) with 1 day ticket and Cockburn's Wine Cellars (Closed on Tuesday) with 2 days ticket.
- Historical Porto Tour
Join this magnificent tour from the historical centre of Oporto to Foz do Douro, stopping off at the Casa da Música and the Museu de Serralves along the way. Take the chance to visit the riverside area - Ribeira to discover one of the most quintessential places in Oporto's historic centre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. And across the river (Vila Nova de Gaia) don't miss a chance to visit one of the many wine cellars to try Oporto's famous port wine and experience a part of its history.
- Porto Castles Tour
Departing from the centre of Oporto, follow the riverside road all the way to Foz do Douro. Then enjoy the fantastic beaches of Oporto and Matosinhos and the soothing sound of the waves breaking on the sand. Afterwards visit picturesque Matosinhos.
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free / 4-10 years old: reduced
Praça da Liberdade 62, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
Praça da Liberdade (Yellow Bus Kiosk)
- Ticket validity: 2 days
- Hop-on and off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
Historical Porto Tour
- July - September | Departures every 20 minutes, from 9.20am to 6.00pm
- October - June | Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
Porto Castles Tour
- July - September | Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.00am to 5.30pm
- October - June | Departures every 40 minutes, from 9.20am to 5.20pm
Discover Portugal's second largest city in style in our bright red London-style double-deckers. Begi...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we ...
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as ...