Walking tour with olive oil tasting in Porto
- Take part to a walking tour to explore Porto, the second largest city in Portugal
- Discover and taste different olive oil flavors
- Treat yourself with a food tasting including wine, ham, cheese and bread
This tour gives you the opportunity to discover the second largest city in Portugal, Porto! While exploring the city´s historical center, you will see the main sights and monuments such as Torre dos Clérigos, Estação de S. Bento, Ponte Luís I, and more...
Then you will taste different olive oil flavors. It is a good manner to know how a good olive oil is like.With your private guide, you will learn to recognize both the positive and negative attributes of an oil and analyze flavour, visual and olfactory.
- Torre dos Clérigos (ticket is not included)
- Livraria Lello e Irmão (ticket is not included)
- Avenida dos Aliados
- Estação de S. Bento
- Ponte Luís I
- Sé Catedral
- Bairro da Sé
- Food Tour - Olive Oil Tasting, ham, cheese, wine and bread
- Walking tour of Porto with a guide
- Food tasting (olive oil, bread, sausages, cheeses and a glass of wine)
- Travel insurance
- Entrances other than mentioned
- Drinks and meals not specified
- Wine cellar visit and wine tasting
Praça de Almeida Garrett, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
São Bento train station
- Minimum number: 2 participants
- We recommend to bring water and wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that while we operate successful trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes. This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route.
- 10.00 am
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities of Portugal. You will start in Guim...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
During this Douro Valley discovery tour, you will feel and admire the splendor of the Douro region. ...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...