- Enjoy traveling around Llanquihue Lake and know about the German colonization and agriculture in the area
- Marvel in Vicente Perez Rosales National Park with the Saltos del Petrohue and its turquoise waters
- Admire the Osorno volcano, known internationally for its wonderful natural conditions
Depart from your hotel in Puerto Varas (urban zone) along the south bank of the Llanquihue Lake toward to Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park. Once you reach the Park, you will be able see the imposing Petrohue river falls with its turquoise waters. Contemplate the origin of the Petrohué River, the Todos los Santos Lake and visited some of its peaceful beaches. Later, head towards the Osorno Volcano, going through the Ensenada village, where you can enjoy a typical southern lunch.
The expedition continues to the ski center and its cafeteria located at 1,200 meters above sea level; and where you can access the ski lifts (not included) that will allow you to observe better the landscape. On your way, see how the lava formations from earlier volcanic eruptions were formed. Stop and enjoy a panoramic view from the top of the Osorno Volcano.
Afterwards you will be returned to your hotel in Puerto Varas.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt Hotels (urban zone)
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Entrance fee
- Passenger Transport Insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Puerto Veras for pick-up.
- Wear a winter raincoat, appropriate footwear for walking, sunscreen, and comfortable clothes
- Bring water
- Pick up from Puerto Montt (urban zone) hotels is at 07:30 am
- Pick up from Puerto Varas (urban zone) hotels is at 08:00 am
Discover the enchanting island of Chiloé with its marvelous bays and long sandy beaches. Your starti...
Live an unforgettable way to cross to Argentina from Chile!08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas. C...
This tour will pick you up from your hotel in Puerto Montt or Puerto Varas and then head out along s...
Directly from your hotel, this service will be waiting to take you on time to your departure flight....
The excursion starts in the direction of the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vic...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...