Quilotoa Crater Lake full-day tour
- Private tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Explore Quilotoa Lake with a private guide
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour that can be customized to your preferences
Experience the spectacular scenery of the Ecuadorian Andes on this full-day tour from Quito. The Quilotoa loop tour is one of the most requested day-tours for traverlers from Quilota. This tour is an amazing experience travelling down to the volcanic crater to the lagoon and a culture-filled discovery. A short drive from Quito,165 km to Quilotoa, you will see beautiful Andean landscapes. Once arriving you will hike a half-hour down from the viewpoint at the bottom, besdie the lake. Quilotoa is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking, a tranquil, mesmerizing glass-green lake lying in the crater of an extinct volcano. The volcanic crater allows visitors to see its past history and formidable power. A gem of the Andes this is part of the Ecological Reserve Ilinizas, at 3,800 meters above sea level. After exploring the crater it is a 1-2 hour hike back up the 280-meter vertical ascent.
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Cost of extra activities ex. optional mule ride to the Quilotoa
- Please provide your Hotel name and address at booking for pick-up
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please bring with you:
- Comfortable clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Jacket or rain gear, hat and sunscreen
Get ready for a day out with all the family that takes you whooshing down waterslides, whizzing down...
Gibraltar – Britain's towering outpost in the Med. This thrilling cable car ride to the top of the 4...
This ticket-only tour allows you to explore the Costa del Sol's capital on an open-top double-decker...
Explore the Benalmadena area with absolute flexibility – from the great vantage point of an open-top...
All the best bits of Jerez are within easy reach of the nine stops on this hop-on, hop-off City Sigh...
Jerez's best-known product is so much a part of the city's fabric that it is named after it. You can...