Bike tour of Rome in one day with e-bike
- Join a bike tour covering all the highlights of Rome
- Experience a 25 km ride on electric-assist bicycles
- Enjoy an authentic Italian lunch and gelato
Explore the beauty of the Eternal City during a 7-hour bike tour of Rome. The tour starts on the top of the Fagutal Hill with views of the beautiful Colosseum, it then leads to the Imperial Forums and from there to many other breathtaking ancient spots and hidden treasures. Experience this Open Air Museum whilst cycling through the small alleys with their amazing Renaissance and Baroque palaces and churches and crossing the hidden squares with their monumental fountains guided by a local guide.
Rome has a lot to offer and this bike tour is an ideal solution for a short visit. Not only is Rome famous for its over 2000-year-old history, but also for Italian food, which you can enjoy during the lunch break. Discover the history of the beauty you are watching at, enjoy a good “Italian Espresso“ and take time to snap great pictures along the way.
Highlights on the way:
- Imperial Forums
- Piazza Venezia and Vittoriano
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Villa Borghese and Pincian Hilltop View
- Piazza del Popolo
- Piazza Navona (former Stadium of Domitian)
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Vatican and Square of St. Peter’s Basilica
- Panoramic view of the Roman Forum
- Electric-assist bike or, if you prefer, a quality trekking bike
- Helmet (mandatory)
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch at an Italian trattoria and gelato
- Pick up / Drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants (1-4): free
Via Labicana 49, 00184 Rome, Italy
TopBike Rental & Tours Shop.
- Tour length: 25 km
- Difficulty level: leisure with e-bike, intermediate with trekking bike
- Electric-assist mountain bikes are available only for participants minimum 140 cm and over 8 years old
- Infants (1-4 years) must travel on child seats
- For children (5-8 years) bike extensions are provided
- Guests must wear the bike helmet provided during the bike tour
- The tour runs if a minimum of 3 participants applies. You will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund in case of cancellation
- In the event of official/public celebrations and happenings in the city center of Rome, the supplier reserves the right to substitute one or more of the above-listed highlights with alternative ones
- Every day of the week except Tuesdays at 10:00 am
- Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the tour begins
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...