Europa-Park tickets and 1 or 2 nights at the four-star Superior Hotel ’Colosseo’
- Enjoy one of the biggest and most amazing theme parks
- Skip the cashline by booking your tickets in advance
- Experience the charming atmosphere of Italy
- Be fascinated by the beautifully designed Roman-Italian hotel rooms
- Choose during the booking the number of rooms you need
Europa-Park is Europe's turn in one place and one of the best leisure parks in the world! France, England, Iceland or Ireland, Europa-Park offers the opportunity to discover the architectural, cultural and gastronomic diversity of Europe through 15 European thematic districts. More than a hundred attractions and shows, including 13 different rollercoasters, are concentrated on its surface of 95 hectares.
One day at Europa-Park is not enough? You want more? Simply add 1 or 2 nights to your fun trip, travel back in time and sleep at the four-star Superior Hotel ’Colosseo’. This hotel evokes Ancient Rome atmospheres. You experience magic, especially if you choose a themed suite.
PLEASE NOTE: Children are considered as children until 11 years. From 12 years they are considered to be adults.
- Skip-the-cashline entrance to the theme park Europa Park for 1 or 2 days during the opening hours, depending on the chosen option
- Accommodation at the four-star superior hotel ’Colosseo’ for 1 or 2 nights, depending on the chosen option with breakfast
- Parking at the hotel
- Entrance to special events
- Children are considered as children until 11 years. From 12 years they are considered to be adults
PARK: Europa-Park-Straße 2, 77977 Rust, Germany
HOTEL ’COLOSSEO’: Europa-Park-Str. 4+6, 77977 Rust, Germany
By car take highway A5: exit 'Rust' (57 b) and follow the signs
By train: "Ringsheim" station (4km from Europa-Park) and bus 7231 to the main entrance of the park
- You can show your voucher on your smartphone. The park entrance tickets will be handed over to you at the reception of the hotel during the check-in. Duplication is strictly prohibited! The voucher may be redeemed once only, and must be kept safe and be presented on request. On receipt of your entrance tickets, you acknowledge Europa-Park's respective park regulations
- Parking possibilities at the hotel are included
- The tickets you get are only valid for the current season! You can use them whenever you want but they will expire by the end of the season 2018
- Images: © Europa-Park
- Summer season 2018: from March 24th to November 4th
- From 9.00am to 6.00pmv + longer opening hours during peak season
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - Werder Bremen 20-04-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - VfL Wolfsburg 09-03-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...