Peterhof Palace and Gardens tour with hotel transfer
- Visit the Peterhof Palace, also known as the Russian Versailles
- Wander through the beautiful gardens full of fountains and see the stunning interiors of the Grand Palace
- Enjoy a summer day in this must-see attraction close to Saint Petersburg
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Palace and the spectacular fountain-filled grounds.
Peterhof is a park complex which includes the principle palace and a number of minor pavilions. It is also a place where you can find the most splendid fountains, due to being nearby several underground springs. Located about 28 km (30 miles) from the city centre, on the south shore of the Gulf of Finland, this palace is often referred to as the Russian Versailles.
Enjoy the tour around the luxurious palace and admire more than 100 fountains and four spectacular cascades. The Great Palace is a unique result of two centuries of work which houses the remarkable collection of paintings, sculptures, furniture, porcelain and glass. It is situated as if on a pedestal above the shining gold statues and sparkling water of the Great Cascade.
Learn more about the park complex and the Grand Palace. Inside you can see gold-shining baroque halls from the middle of the XVIII century, complemented with the calm austerity of rooms from the Classical period.
- Tour of Peterhoff Palace
- Entrance ticket
- Personal expenses
Sadovaya ulitsa, 16, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel in Saint Petersburg at the time of booking.
- In summer this tour includes the “early entrance” option, and you get to visit the Grand Palace before it opens its doors to the public
- Tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and German
- Tour starts at 9.00am
- Pick-up 8.30am-9.00am
- Please confirm your exact pick-up time before the tour date (instructions are provided on your voucher)
- Tour operates from 1 May to 15 October
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...