Private visa-free one-day Shore Excursion of St Petersburg
- Enjoy an all inclusive tour in St Petersburg
- See Peterhof Park and the Grand Palace, the Hermitage Museum and more
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to all venues
- Taste a traditional Russian meal and snacks
This private tour is a perfect option to see the most famous attractions of St Petersburg in just one day. Our friendly and experienced guide will show you the most important places in the Northern Capital during a panoramic city tour with photo-stops.
Later, we are going to discover the Park and the Grand Palace of Peterhof - astonishing summer residence of Peter the Great. If time permits, we are going to see the most beautiful subway stations on our way. We will visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof. Our guide will walk you through the historical interiors of different styles and centuries including the Oak Study of Peter the Great - the original decoration of the early 18th century. You will have a guided excursion to the Grand Palace (Petrodvorets), where throughout the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, the finest Russian and West European architects worked on the facades and the interior décor.
Once back to St Petersburg, we are going to have a pause for a delicious lunch in a local restaurant. Later, you will have an excursion to the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood, representing Russian architectural style. The last activity for the day is an excursion to the Hermitage Museum – a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique museum by the quantity and diversity of the presented art objects.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need a tourist visa for this excursion. After providing your passport information during booking you will receive a Blanket visa. This is also your tour ticket - a touristic voucher of a specific type that allows the cruise ship passengers to disembark without a Russian visa for 72 hours when they book excursions from a local tour operator.
- Blanket visa (Tour-Ticket permitting to disembark without visa)
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C vehicle
- Professional private guide
- All tickets per program
- All port fees
- A traditional Russian meal
- Welcome gifts
- Chocolate snacks
- Unlimited water
- Unlimited juice
- City Maps
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Children under 6: free
A representative of the company will wait for you in the cruise terminal right after the passport control.
- Please note that the booking must be made at least seven days prior to the cruise ship arrival
- All tourists are required to provide their passport data: full name, sex, nationality, date of birth, passport number and expiration date in order to obtain the blanket visa (tour ticket) after the booking is confirmed. You will receive your tour ticket by email from the local supplier
- You do not need a tourist visa for this excursion. Do not forget to take your valid PASSPORT and printed out TOUR TICKET (blanket visa) to the passport control with you
- Children under 18 can only participate if accompanied by an adult
- The minimum number of travelers for this activity is 2 persons
- On Wednesdays, the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood is closed; we replace it with an excursion to St Peter and Paul Cathedral
- After landing and customs
Con il tuo CityPass di San Pietroburgo risparmierai fino all'80% nelle visite ai musei, nelle crocie...
La tua guida e autista ti incontreranno al tuo hotel per portarti alla residenza imperiale di Tsarsk...
Allo spettacolo folk "Sentiti Russo" a Palazzo Nikolayevsky di San Pietroburgo, approfondirai la tua...
Scopri la magnificenza di San Pietroburgo nella piena comodità di un mezzo privato e con l'accompagn...
Nel gennaio 1924 San Pietroburgo fu rinominata in Leningrado. Questo tour ti dà un'occhiata alla cit...
San Pietroburgo è il famoso porto russo sul Baltico che collega la Russia con il resto dell'Europa d...