St Petersburg private cooking class
- Learn the basics of Russian cuisine from a professional Russian chef
- Surprise your family and friends upon your return from Russia
- Choose between two and three course class options
- A great option for those who are travelling with their families or just keen on cooking and tasting a foreign country's specialties
Interested in learning how to to cook Russian cuisine? This private cooking class in St Petersburg is the perfect way to try your hand at the basics. Choose between two- or three-course options.
The price of the tour includes your meal and can be incorporated into any day tour program at the time convenient for you.
This class can be incorporated in the tour program on any day at any time convenient for you. Please note that this option of cooking class cost doesn't include guide or driver services. We suggest you have a private guide with you to maximize the experience and facilitate the process and you can arrange this with your local supplier after booking.
This tour is good both for children and for their parents who like to cook and have a fun time with their kids!
The class takes place at a special restaurant in the city centre fully equipped for such cooking activities for groups of any size up to 20, can be easily combined with any sightseeing tour day, it could be a perfect lunch break to keep everyone happy and entertained.
It's best to choose your meals in advance to make sure that the restaurant has enough ingredients for all your culinary creations. Some of the most popular dishes include:
- Russian blinis with various fillings
- Borsch (beet soup)
- Beef Stroganoff
- Russian Salad (Olivie salad)
- Pelmeni (Meat dumplings)
- Russian Schi (sauerkraut soup)
- Professional chef's time for two or three hours
- Two course meal
- Local taxes and fees
- Transportation (if booked)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
To be specified upon booking confirmation
Food Atelier ‘Na Kukhne’: Nab. Leytenanta Schmidta, 43, Saint Petersburg.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please contact the local tour operator under the contact details you'll find in the voucher in order to reconfirm the pick-up time (if booked), and in order to advise of evetual dietory restrictions and need of an interpreter for an additional flat fee of 70 USD
- Daily: you choose your start time
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
Discover St. Petersburg at your own pace and explore your favorite parts of the city by hopping on a...