Join a walk with an experienced guide through the UNESCO city of Salzburg and be enchanted by its flair. See the birthplace of the famous composer Mozart. Pass by sightseeing highlights like Mozart's Residence, the famous Getreidegasse, the Cathedral, Residenz Palace, or Mirabell Palace with its splendid gardens. This tour should not be missed during a stay in Salzburg.
Salzburg walking tour
Availability: From 11 May to 15 October 2020
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a live guided walking tour through the historic city of Salzburg
- See all the famous highlights and landmarks
- Discover where the famous composer Mozart was born
What to expect
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (4-12 years): reduced
- Infant (0-3 years): free
Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Please be 15 minutes prior departure at the meeting point at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal on Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1
What to remember
- Guided in English
- From 11 May to 15 October 2020 at 11.30am
Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.