Sao Paulo football tour
- Discover why Brazil is the Football country
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour guide will pick you up from your place of stay and take you to the venue of your choice. You´ll be able to choose between the Allianz Park Stadium, which is the home of the Palmeiras soccer team, or Morumbi Stadium, which is the home to the São Paulo soccer team.
Palmeiras stadium was opened in 2014 and is considered one of the most modern soccer stadiums in the world. São Paulo soccer team stadium´s is the largest local stadium, with a capacity of approximately 80,000 seats.
In addition, your tour also includes a visit to the Soccer Museum. The museum is located in the complex of the Pacaembu Stadium. This museum is one of the most frequented museums in São Paulo, it presents in great detail the history of Soccer in Brazil and how the sport is directly linked to the culture of this country.
Once you’ve had the chance to enjoy this wonderful experience, your guide will drive you back to the starting point.
- Professional private tour guide
- Private vehicular transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off from the starting point in (only applies for centrally located hotels in São Paulo)
- Tickets to all Museums and Stadiums
- Food and beverages
- Miscellaneous expenses
- Children up to 5 years old: free
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
Wednesday to Sundays, at 10:00am
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
This unconventional walking tour will lead you through the streets of Olinda with the unique perspec...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
There is a point, almost on the borderline between the Brazilian states of Amazonas and Parà, where ...
Learn about Gastromotiva's history, mission, and values and then be the audience to a cooking lesson...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...