Chinese Acrobatic Show by Shanghai Acrobatic Troupe
- Relish at the popular art of Chinese Acrobatics, in the country known for its acrobatic showsCatch a performance by experienced acrobats who do breathtaking aerial tricks, balancing acts, juggling and much moreSelect an optional round-trip transfer from your hotel to the theatre and avoid any inconveniences
The Chinese are famous for death-defying acrobatic stunts. In your trip to Shanghai, you should not miss this performance by the Shanghai Acrobatic Troupe. You will surely be amazed with the death defying stunts, amazing choreography and high class production values of the show.
The Shanghai Acrobatic Troupe is one of the oldest acrobatic troupes in China, offering a thrilling performance for all the family. The show is performed in two different venues, both starting at 7:30 pm every day, and lasting for around 90 minutes. Depending on the date, you will attend one of the theatres.
The show tells a captivating story that keeps the audience at the edge of their seats, maintaining a real and traditional Chinese flavor. You will enjoy a performance of jujitsu, impressive tricks, ventriloquists, tightrope tricks, juggling, dancing lions, and more. Modern acrobatic actors will demonstrate their own physical skills through a series of moves as part of this entertaining program.
Please note that depending on the option you select, you can either be picked up from your hotel or go directly to the theatre where you can enjoy the performance.
- Admission fee
- Personal expensesTips
The show is performed in two different venues, both starting at 19:30 every day, and lasting for around 90 minutes. Depending on the date, you will attend one of the theatres;
The addresses are:
- Shanghai Centre Theater at number 1376 of Nanjing West Road, near Xikang Road. In Chinese; 商城剧院 南京西路1376号 靠近西康路
- Shanghai Orchid Theater at number 643 of Huashan Road, near Urumqi Road. In Chinese; 马兰花剧场 华山路643号 靠近乌鲁木齐路
- You should arrive to the venue 30 minutes before the show to get your tickets. When you arrive to the theater, you will find our guide holding a signboard with your name. He/she will give you your tickets.
- If you wish, there is an option of pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Shanghai city centre, so you won’t have to worry about how to reach the venue and come back to your hotel after the show.
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to your confirmed pick-up time.
- The timings of each stop are local. The itinerary may be changed due to weather conditions, traffic, and other factors.
- Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion.
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
Experience this alluring city with a local aficionado of Shanghai nightlife and gain entry into Shan...
Discover the beautiful night life of Shanghai in this trip that will take you on a cruise at Huangpu...
Known as the Venice of the East and China's garden city, Suzhou is a city steeped in history and nat...
Experience three of the must-see activities to do in Shanghai with this special package designed for...
Get an insider's perspective of China's superstar city — from bustling bazaars to chic boutiques — a...
You will get a literal taste of the food culture of Shanghai in this food tour. You will first take ...